Personal data relating to users (art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003)
Dear user, we remind you that we are at your disposal for any further clarification. In relation to the personal data necessary for us to be able to respond to your requests, and in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196 (Code for the protection of personal data), in particular articles 13 (Information) and 23 (Consent), we provide the following information:
In order to join the online community of www.gallenoplastica.it and access certain services (information requests, purchase requests) you must register at the site www.gallenoplastica.it. During registration the user is requested personal data.
The data is stored in a database and processed in accordance with art. 7 - Code for the protection of personal data - Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data is collected so that we can contact you in case of problems, so that we can send you
communications of updates
requests for information
possible subscriptions to newsletters for future communications by the company
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY - USER
According to this article, the user has the right to obtain:
- updates, rectification and integration of data concerning him;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully,
- the interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- the confirmation or not of data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form;
- the indication of the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic
applied in the case of processing by electronic means, the identification of the owner and manager and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about it as managers or agents;
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The personal data subject to processing is
- treated lawfully and fairly
- collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and used in other processing operations interminably compatible with those purposes;
- accurate and, if necessary, up to date;
- relevant, complete and not excessive with respect to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- We will take all appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data, which, together with the request, will arrive in the form of an email to our address email@example.com
. Your data may be kept in our archives for future communications.
- The data will be kept in a form that allows the identification of the interested party for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed.
- The data may be stored on servers Italiasport.net s.r.l. or in a backup copy filed by the owner of the website.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
- The data you provide will only be processed by staff explicitly appointed with automated tools and may be disclosed to third parties only where this is necessary for the provision of the service and/or product requested.
- The data may be accessible by administrators and users of the website
The personal data being processed is kept and controlled, also in relation to the knowledge acquired based on technical progress, the nature of the data and the specific characteristics of the treatment, in order to minimize, through the adoption of appropriate and preventive security measures, the risks of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the data, unauthorized access or processing not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes of collection.
THE NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO REPLY
The provision of your data (limited to the data required as mandatory) is required because, failing this, it could affect the ability to deliver a response. Further data (optional data) is optional and failure to provide it does not affect the possibility of obtaining a response from us.
For more information, please visit the website of the Data Protection Supervisor:
Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196 - Code for the protection of personal data
). This is the address checked on 28/11/2008. If subsequently changed, is not our responsibility, you should search the website of the Privacy Guarantor and/or the site of the Guardia di Finanza.
The owner of the processing of personal data is Galleno Plastica s.r.l., via Martin Luther King, 50 56020 Montopoli in Val d´Arno. Tel. 0571 467855. The person responsible for privacy is Ms. Franca Morelli.